- Looking to work on a professional film set? Interested in participating in a candid discussion on health and safety in YOUR industry? We are currently seeking a skilled Assistant Director to work on a 1-day 6-hour shoot at a soundstage in East Boston. As an AD, you will be assisting the director in every aspect of on-on-site production, and acting as a liaison between the art, lighting, grip, and camera departments. You will also be in charge of keeping the shoot and all personnel on schedule. This is a great opportunity for resume building, and you will be contributing to an important cause!
- Creation of 2 webisodes on the topic of health in the film industry, hosted by a certified MD.
- Applicants must have at least 5 years of professional cinematography experience. Applicants who are able to bring their camera equipment are preferred.
- August 6th from 10:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Unpaid, but we will cover gas expenses and meals.