Times of day
A few hours per month
Maya's Hope is hosting it's 7th annual fundraising gala on October Friday 26th! We are seeking a dynamic stage manager to help us put on this amazing gala!
This is a volunteer non-paid position for a one-time event.
A stage manager will act as a liaison among the various individuals involved in the gala, including the MC, Charity Founder, Event Coordinator, Videographers, and People giving Speeches and ensures that all elements of the performance run smoothly.
- Assists director in reviewing material.
- Knows run of show.
- Assists director in overseeing technical run-through directly prior to a performance.
- Instructs lighting and technical support team on the timing and execution of aesthetic or special effects.
- Addresses and resolves any technical difficulties prior to event start.
- Provides stage directions and cues as necessary.
- Reports logistical problems to the director or producer prior to event.
- International Volunteers