Times of day
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Stony Plain Road
The purpose of this role is to work collaboratively with the Community Engagement team to enhance the lives for those with diabetes by providing practical and accessible information that is helpful and meaningful to them. The Street Team Member will work directly with the Community Engagement Coordinator to raise awareness, and spread education on diabetes and the organization as a whole, including our mission and vision.
· Greeting and welcoming people who visit the Diabetes Canada table at our various locations throughout the year
· Deliver various Diabetes Canada material to those stopping by including our mission
· Engage with mall audience and ask for donations
· Sell Diabetes Canada Merchandise, if applicable
· Connect Community Engagement staff with potential donors when appropriate
- Training Provided
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us a recent copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.