Times of day
A few hours per month
2770 Third Avenue
Día del Niño (Children's Day) is a celebration that originated in Mexico, and now is observed in many Latin American countries. Día del Niño focuses on the importance of loving, accepting and appreciating children. Masa will hold its 3rd Annual Día del Niño on Saturday, April 28th from 2-4:30 pm and we need your help!
We are looking for volunteers to support in various areas, including
- Early Literacy: support young children and their parents with literacy and art activities.
- Science: conduct science activities with children ages 6 and up
- Art: conduct art activities with children of all ages
- Sign-In: Sign in attendees (MUST speak Spanish for this role)
- Raffle: Sell raffle tickets to event attendees, announce winners, and distribute prizes
- Facilities and Operations: Assist in overseeing the facility and ensuring it stays clean and safe
- Set up: Help set up the space from 9:30 am - 12:30 pm.
Volunteers must be able to volunteer on Saturday, April 28th from 12:45 - 5:00 pm (note: set-up volunteers up must be able to volunteer from 9:30 am – 12:30 pm).
New volunteers will need to complete a volunteer application and reference check before being placed at a station. To learn more about the event, please fill out our interest form or contact Christina at email@example.com.