Volunteer teach Social Studies in Ghana Africa
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Volunteer abroad Africa - Teach math, science, English, French, preschool in Ghana
Times of day
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Several placement schools in southern Ghana
Several villages and towns
Looking for a most exciting Teaching-Abroad experience? This is it!
The curriculum provided by Ghana's Education Ministry for the classes mentioned is intended to help the students:
Understand the interrelationships between the social and the physical environment and their impact on the development of Ghana.
- Appreciate the impact of history on current and future development efforts of the country.
- Appreciate the various components of the environment and how these could be maintained to ensure sustainable development.
- Understand the dynamics of development in the world and their impact on development in Ghana.
- Develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes needed for personal growth, peaceful co-existence, and respect for peoples of other nations.
Full exciting details on the program page on our website:
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers