Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Ho Chi Minh City
CADIP is offering a program where participants are responsible for teaching English to students and young people in Ho Chi Minh City. These students come from underprivileged background and are dependent on the free courses provided by the language center. The center was established by a monk from a local Buddhist pagoda in Go Vap District. After completing the program, most of the students are able to find a good job.
Volunteers have the opportunity to help these students improve their English listening and speaking skills. They can also organize academic exercises, games and recreational activities for the students.
Choose this project if you want to
- Motivate children and teach them to work hard when confronted by obstacles.
- Encourage underprivileged children to learn better for a brighter future.
- Engage in various academic activities that can benefit the children.
- Work alongside other international and local volunteer teachers and learn from their experience.
- Converse with new people and get to know their culture.
More information and other volunteer projects in Vietnam: www.cadip.org/volunteer-in-vietnam
Volunteer opportunities in other countries: www.cadip.org
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
For more information and to sign up, go to www.cadip.org
Call in USA: 646-657-2900; 617-841-0400; 310-882-7400
Call in Canada: 416-943-4900; 514-316-8500; 604-628-7400; 780-638-2500