A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
3610 Park 42 Drive
We are a dedicated group of volunteers who have a passion for transforming our community. We give back by consulting, coaching and/or teaching leadership development to nonprofit organizations who want to become more effective.
Project managers are the front line of our volunteer consulting services. Once a nonprofit connects with us, the project manager leads the project and formulates the scope with support of ESCC teammates and the ESCC Vice President, Consulting Services.
The time commitment for this assignment varies, depending upon the project, but typically ranges from 5-20 hours each month. Projects average 6 months with a range of 1 month - 12 months. We can accommodate flexible schedules.
- Minimum ten years senior leadership or management experience.
- Team oriented, collaborative, and inclusive
- Coaching and/or mentoring
- Excellent leadership, verbal and written communications, planning, goal-setting, organization, problem-solving, meeting facilitation,and listening skills
- *Highly ethical
- Willingness to accept the nonprofit client as a full partner in the project.
ESCC is a great place to volunteer if you want to exercise your brain and you want to contribute to the community good. Concerned about making the transition from the for-profit world to nonprofits? We offer workshops on a variety of topics to acquaint you with best practices.
- Training Provided