Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
About Earth Law Center:
Earth Law Center is a 501(c)(3) organization that educates and advocates for laws and policies that recognize and promote the inherent rights of nature to exist, thrive and evolve. Visit http://earthlawcenter.org for more information.
Volunteers working with Earth Law Center can expect to learn about the rights of nature; international plus local law and policy; grassroots movements; fundraising; and digital marketing.
- Consult with channel mangers to understand their business needs, and identify test opportunities for their channels. Maintain a roadmap and backlog for future test ideas.
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action(CTAs), and lead-generating forms
- Collaborate with teams responsible for all traffic generation in order to optimize each conversion path
- Build user journeys and create wireframes to continuously improve user experience and increase conversion rates.
• Experience using content management systems (ideally Squarespace)
• Experience with testing tools (Google Optimize, Optimizely, etc)
• Experience identifying and solving usability & UX issues
• Familiar with principles of A/B and Multivariate testing
Our website is in Squarespace and we publish blogs weekly.
Join the ELC team to protect nature!
Volunteers are asked to spend a minimum of 10 hours per week with ELC, working remotely, configuration of hours and days flexible to match volunteer schedules. For duration of volunteering, minimum 3 month commitment is preferred.
- International Volunteers