Sponsorship and Events Volunteer
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by International Rescue Committee - San Diego
Times of day
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
International Rescue Committee
5348 University Ave
- Conduct research and outreach to identify companies that could be approached for sponsorship.
- Assist in the development and dissemination of sponsorship materials.
- Support logistics planning for Taste of the IRC event and be available to assist with day-of event management.
- Assist with other small events as assigned.
- BA in relevant field such as marketing or business administration (in progress may be acceptable).
- Comfortable calling companies to inquire about and discuss sponsorship opportunities.
- Work experience in sales, marketing or soliciting funds via corporate sponsorship preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative, self-starter with exceptional attention to detail.
- Can volunteer during business hours, 8:30-5PM during the weekday