A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Volunteering for TAP is a great opportunity to strengthen your professional skills, learn more about commercial theatre production, applied theatre, and social justice while being an activist.
The production volunteer will assist with scheduling meetings and keeping the production and workshop calendar. Opportunities are available to attend and assist in production and curriculum writing meetings and observe rehearsals; reconcile receipts, organize specific events, and attend production related activities. Other duties will be assigned as needed to support the Director. Schedule is flexible and negotiable.
- A bachelor’s degree (or working towards one) in the related field
- Some background and/or strong interest in theatre and social justice
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, diligence, and reliability
- Ability to work independently and long-distance
- Ability to prioritize and meet dead-lines
- Solid computer and gadget skills
- Training Provided
How To Apply
Please send a brief cover letter and resume to Irene at firstname.lastname@example.org.