Alzheimer's Association Congressional Advocacy Team
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Alzheimer's Association - Desert Southwest Chapter
A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
5190 South Valley View Boulevard
Do you have an interest in government relations? Are you an advocate for finding a cure for Alzheimer's Disease? Do you like attending networking events? Do you consider yourself a story teller? Well, we are looking for you!
Join the Alzheimer's Congressional Advocacy Team and participate in activities like:
- Coffees for Congress
- engaging Congressional Members in the annual Walk to End Alzheimer's
- phone calls with Congressional staff
- letters to the editor/news stories highlighting individuals impacted by Alzheimer's
- social media postings
- annual trip to Washington, DC
And much more!
You'll work directly with our Program and Advocacy Director as well as other like-minded volunteers. Time commitment is based on your schedule. Reach out to learn more - we are open to all political affiliations!
- Training Provided