The Campus Volunteer is responsible for assisting the Campus Outreach Specialists with providing information and resources to the college community.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend Volunteer training, including Ambassador training
- Provide creative input to the creation of marketing efforts for campus events, including printed materials, website, social media, and any other campaigns strategically designed.
- Help with preparation, attend, and co-facilitate outreach presentations with the Campus Outreach Specialist
- Disseminate agency materials during outreach events to a large variety of campus stakeholders, groups on campus, and within the surrounding communities
- Working toward a degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Education, or related field
- Committed to the mission of CRCC to prevent sexual violence, serve, and advocate for survivors
- Ability to connect with others, quickly establish rapport, and forge strong relationships
- Ability to maintain confidentiality o Communicate well with diverse audiences, clients, staff, volunteers and partners both verbally and in writing
- Exemplary public speaking, presentation, and communication skills
- Possess the ability to have cultural humility while working with unserved, underserved, inadequately served, marginalized and vulnerable populations
- Self-starter, highly motivated, keen attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform other duties as assigned