Times of day
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
4a. Calle Oriente #28
Come and Volunteer with NDG during our SUMMER CAMP while you experience Guatemala culture.
- Be flexible, motivated and willing to change children's lives.
- A positive attitude
- An appreciation of new cultures that will help you settle in Guatemala and enjoy all of the new experiences;
- Be 18 years old or older .
- Commit to at least 4 weeks of volunteer work, and a min of 20 hours a week.
Volunteer work description:
Summer CAMP [Level of Spanish: all spanish levels]
NOVEMBER ONLY and a personalized schedule.
During November, students return to school to participate in extra-curricular workshops. There are 2 options for our volunteers:
- Workshops: Volunteers get to lead a workshop of their choice, whose focus is up to you! Workshops have in the past focused on for example English, sport, science, art and much more! Volunteers can also team up and carry out workshops together. The workshops requires planning beforehand, so if you would like to participate, please contact the volunteer coordinator who shall assist you in making a personalised schedule based on the summer school plans and objective for the year, and of course your interests.
- Classroom Assistance: Morning classes take place as normal with the established teacher and volunteers are welcome to assist in these classes.
- Training Provided
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Step 1. Read NDG´s International Volunteer Catalogue and choose the program that works best for you.
Step 2. Please fill in the Volunteer Registration form
Step 3. Send your Resume or CV, passport copy, and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4. Send background check at least one week before arrival to email@example.com *
Step 5. Choose your best payment option or fundraise your package price using our Crowdrise Platform.