Times of day
A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
3525 Wetmore Avenue South
If you love Gardening or have an idea about Gardening and like working independently, then read on.
We are looking for Volunteers at our Gardens to help us with all the garden work which include a lot of fun activities like: Harvesting, planting, managing the farm operations, relationship building with the community members and helping organize community events.
How will you benefit:
- Learn about the food you eat and make sure your family will have access to healthy and nutritious food
- Connect with the community
- Help provide fresh food to those in need
- Contribute to the environment by creating green space
- Enjoy fresh air and develop a new hobby
- Learn new skills like managing people, and it can be a part of your resume
- Make a difference.
- Learn gardening, and skills to help you build a green home
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Requirement is for every Wednesdays between 4 pm and 7 pm between 1 April 2018 and 1 st Nov 2018
Please carry your id card. .Sturdy Shoes Sunscreen / rain gear as needed .
Please prepare to get dirty!
We will provide gloves, tools, and light refreshments.