Times of day
A few hours per month
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
VOLUNTEER POSITION DESCRIPTION
Jeunesse Action, Inc. was launched by a group of Senegalese citizens based in the US who care about the future of the country and who see young people as its most valuable asset. We believe that the young people of Senegal – and the continent of Africa – can change the country’s and the continent’s trajectory if we invest in them and if empower them to take charge of their own future and the future of their communities. We believe that Senegal and Africa need young people to be in the driver’s seat in solving the most pressing challenges of the continent.
We're searching for someone with a passion for serving the continent of Africa and its youth. You will use your skills to help realize the vision of an exciting new organization with limitless potential to transform lives.
- Maintain the organization’s website through page updates, search engine optimization, review of analytics, check for broken links and speed, etc.
- Oversee our social media strategy through posts on JA’s Facebook page, twitter handle, etc.
- Assist with answering questions posted on JA’s website, Facebook page and twitter handle
- Research funding opportunities, create a database of potential funders and partners
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Report to the President and CEO
- International Volunteers