Times of day
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Condominio Tierra Verde Bloque C
Sayariy-Resurgiendo is a Peruvian NGO working with people from disadvantaged communities, building safe spaces where children can grow up in an environment without violence but with respect and equality of opportunities. Have environmental awareness, as well as historical and cultural memory.
We are looking for psychologists or psychology students to promote the comprehensive development of the child's growth. As well as provide the parents with the tools and guidance necessary for the stimulation of their children.
• Promote the child's integral development.
• Orient parents to play an active role in the developmental process of their children.
• Increase the bond between parents and children.
• Promote and encourage the development of parenting skills.
- Psychology or Early Childhood Education Degree
- Volunteer 2 months minimum
- Min. 21 years old +
- Be dynamic and creative
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Gender equality awareness
- Ready to learn about new cultures
- Knowledge exchange
- Intermediate to advanced level of Spanish
- Good communication skills
- Gender studies
- Certificate upon completion
- Training and ongoing support
- Enjoy a different culture
- Develop knowledge
- Be part of an international team
- Accommodation and utilities included in your fee
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Please fill in our application form:
And send CV to email@example.com