A few hours per month
115 Greenough Street
Introduction on Brookline Chinese school
The Brookline Chinese School (BCS) is a volunteer-initiated, non-profit organization committed towards promoting communication between Chinese and Western communities. By sharing Chinese language and culture, we hope to bring about the advancement of cultural diversity in the Brookline and Boston areas. Through our efforts, we hope to see Chinese culture thrive and flourish.
With the substantial growth of our school in the last year, we are recruiting additional volunteers to join our school administration team. We are also in need of more experienced teachers for Chinese language classes and extracurricular classes, including but not limited to STEM, math, English writing, art, etc. If you are interested in joining our organization please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and “Job Application” in the subject line.
The digital marketing specialist will help improve the communication between Brookline Chinese School and targeted students / families / teachers / school staff / volunteers with digital marketing tools. The specialist will use content marketing, organic (non-paid) search engine and other digital marketing techniques to enhance the awareness of Brookline Chinese School and to encourage target families / professionals to join efforts to the continuous growing of Brookline Chinese School. The specialist will work closely with technical digital team and other marketing specialists to improve visibility of Brookline Chinese School among targeted groups. He or She will directly report to the Director of Outreaching Department of BCS.
- Develop, maintain and update school website in terms of brand image, content and the way of presence.
- Maximize events, press, promotions and school outreach on school website.
- Support visits to Brookline Chinese School website by existing families.
- Develop a user-friendly mechanism for new families’ access and registration.
- Work closely with technical digital team to define SEO and SEM initiatives.
- Define strategy and improve school presence on WeChat.
- Think creatively and generate new ideas to contribute the continuous development of Brookline Chinese School.
- Demonstrated experience in marketing and/or communication, preferably in digital marketing.
- Strong project management skills and experience managing several projects simultaneously.
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal in both English and Mandarin.
- Ability to solve problems and appropriately manage conflict.
- Proficiency with appropriate software and online tools.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit.
- International Volunteers