Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
For the last 4 years, this has been a very successful project where international volunteers organize meaningful and life changing activities for students! The objective is to promote cultural exchange, intercultural global education and life project through a program involving international volunteers and local high-school students.
Volunteers will be part of the school team and will facilitate workshops and classes to practice English or other languages with students through dynamic, fun and participatory activities. Volunteer’s main duties will be:
1. To prepare and provide English classes for the students.
2. To drive workshops and dynamic activities involving language practice and sharing their culture in an entertaining way.
3. To promote cultural exchange and international volunteerism
4. To produce creative teaching materials for language classes.
Volunteers will also encourage cultural exchange with students through English speaking clubs.
Project dates: September 12 - December 7, 2018
More information and enrollment: http://cadip.org/volunteering-in-mexico
For programs in other countries check out: http://cadip.org
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
Enrollment and other similar volunteer projects: http://cadip.org
Give us a call:
USA: 310-882-7400; 646-657-2900; 617-841-0400;
Canada: 604-628-7400; 416-943-4900; 514-316-8500