Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
The Climate Mobilization is launching an exciting new campaign focused on empowering city-centric chapters to move local governments into emergency mobilization to combat the climate crisis and rapidly reach net zero emissions! And we’re currently building up our ability to support those teams. If you’re ready to join the group that’s restoring a safe climate for all at emergency speed, pick a team that fits your interests and skills, and apply now!
The Research Team’s mission is to support the central team and local teams with research.
- Conduct wide-ranging research into power structures, political structures, policy options, and social networks at local, state, and federal levels
- Write memoranda summarizing findings
- Develop instructional materials
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with academic or professional research
- Ability to summarize findings in succinct memos
- Ideally, experience in power analysis or interview-based research
- Commitment to TCM’s message of truth, urgency and inclusiveness
- Excellent communication, research, and writing skills
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
How To Apply
Please fill out the application linked here. Thanks!