Volunteer - Digital Marketing Team at Asian World Film Festival
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Asian World Film Festival
A few hours per month
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
The Asian World Film Festival is interested in adding a motivated, social media savvy member to our team to assist with all digital marketing aspects of the festival. Volunteers are eager to learn and are proactive in expanding online outreach. If you have a passion for digital marketing & movies, this is a great place to be!
The term begins immediately and ends November 2018.
**Volunteers must be willing to commit to a minimum of 1-3 hours a week**
- Work directly with the Digital Marketing Director & collaborates with the team to implement marketing campaigns
- Monitor analytics to identify viable ideas for increasing engagement
- Continuously expand online outreach and promotion
- Find & post the latest newsworthy film/entertainment stories from the Asian continent (over 50 countries)
- Create social media content
- Must be available at least 3 days during the festival, Oct. 24 - Nov.1, 2018
- Available to attend bi-monthly meetings leading up to the festival (dates are flexible)
- Excellent social media skills: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Fluent in GSuite: Docs, Spreadsheets, Calendar, etc.
- Basic Photoshop skills preferred, but not required
- Excellent organizational skills and superior attention to detail appreciated
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
The Asian World Film Festival (AWFF) brings the best of a broad selection of Asian World cinema to Los Angeles in order to draw greater recognition to the region's wealth of filmmakers, strengthening ties between the Asian and Hollywood film industries. Uniting through cross-cultural collaboration, our festival champions films from 50 countries across Asia spanning from Turkey to Japan and Russia to India.
All films that participate in the Festival will have a unique chance to be guided through the challenging awards season, showcasing their foreign films to the Oscar® Academy, the Hollywood Foreign Press Association and all Guilds for enhanced exposure, media attention and awards consideration. The Asian World Film Festival is organized under Aitysh USA, a 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit organization.
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers