A few hours per month
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Seeking video editor with camera and media skills who will be responsible for all video, editing, and motion graphic production - including conception, storyboarding, planning, shooting and organization.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
● Responsible for all video, audio, and motion graphic production - including conception, storyboarding, planning, shooting and organization of video shoots.
● Manage all production and post-production processes and ensure timeliness of the final deliverable
● Ensure all creative assets adhere to brand guidelines Qualifications:
● Extensive video editing experience
● Some experience with web development a plus
● Knowledge of internet video production
● Availability and equipment to shoot in Bay Area events a plus.
● Strong creative and storytelling skills
● Attention to detail
● Ability to meet deadlines
To be successful as a member of the Asante Africa Foundation team, you will also:
Have a passion for our mission and a strong desire to impact an up-and-coming non-profit organization.
Be an innovative and creative thinker - you are not afraid to try something new and inspire others to do so.
Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness.
Have a strong work ethic, take initiative, and require minimal direction.
Work well independently as well as part of a team.
Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment.
Directly impact Asante Africa’s efforts to fund education-related projects that enhance knowledge, skills, and opportunities for hundreds of children in East Africa.
Be part of a highly-motivated nonprofit organization run entirely by volunteers.
Gain insight into the day-to-day operations of a nimble, results-orientated, high-growth nonprofit organization.
Have the opportunity to see your ideas and contributions implemented Build your resume and gain references for future employment opportunities.
This is an unpaid, volunteer position.
The position is for a specific project with an expectation of 10 - 20 hours of work per month.
How To Apply
Thank you for showing interest in volunteering at Asante Africa Foundation. Please forward us your latest Resume/CV at email@example.com and also complete an application at http://www.123contactform.com/form-1909920/Volunteer-Application?
Looking forward to working with you for a noble cause!