A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
P.O. Box 545934
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as a Technology Project Leader: Web Analytics you are required to contribute a minimum of 8 hours per week
- Technology Project Leader: Web Analytics must be willing to attend meetings in EST Timezone and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- STW™ will provide a letter of recommendation to volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
Save the Water™ is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW™ also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW™ because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to the water contamination problem. Our vision is “Contamination free, healthy water for all”
To learn more about Save the Water™, please visit www.savethewater.org
- Support the Technology Group by managing a team of volunteers in the area of web analytics by creating monthly SEO reports and delegating the work for the Associate SEO Analysts.
What you will be responsible for……
- Manage on average 2-3 volunteers within the Web Analytics team, holding them accountable for their work
- Plan and conduct monthly engagement & development team meeting, including sending agenda, taking meeting minutes, and follow up.
- Provide a monthly report on your team’s progress to the Presidents and Vice President.
- Keep timesheet minimum on a weekly basis
- Complete the timesheet audit for the Associate Level each month
- Report to Associate Director for the given project team
- Propose new metrics and improvements to monthly SEO report
- Contribute to user experience best practices and act as an experience evangelist to the organization
Apply Now if you have….
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the public.
- Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
- The ability and strong desire to think analytically, to be able to identify and solve problems through data analysis
- The ability to summarize and present analytical findings clearly and concisely
- Bachelors degree completed or equivalent work experience (at least 3 years or more full time paid corporate/non - profit work experience
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We would love to hear from you!
- International Volunteers