1149 22nd St
Our USA hotel sponsorships coordinatator will help our major and minor events get sponsorship. We have an Impact Investing and Systemic Change events series and a larger Social Innocation Fusion Hackathon and the Social Innocation and Inclusion Summit pending.
This volunteer should be located in the USA and help to seek US-based hotels to sponsor Advance Social Innovation/CrowdDoing.
Key responsibilities include:
● Supporting the professional and efficient sponsorships project management and delivery of events in
the annual portfolio
● Research sponsorships market, identify sponsorship event opportunities and negotiate contracts prior to closing
● Liaise with event sponsorship potential partners in order to align expectations, agree deliverables and ensure
satisfaction on both sides of the partnership agreement
● Create high quality event sponsorship briefing packs to share with event partners & internal
● Organize sponsorship recognition at facilities and manage sponsorships event details such as event speakers & special guests,
transportation, location, invitee list, equipment, promotional material etc.
● Cooperate with Events Executive and marketing to promote and publicize events
● Conduct pre- and post-event sponsorship analysis and sponsrorship forms to understand effectiveness and impact of the
event concept and report on outcomes
● Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the
● Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders internally and externally
This should be for a USA-based volunteer.
Essential functions are defined as those fixed parts of a role that cannot be reassigned to other
works. Essential functions of the job are also tasks that individual must do to perform the job.
● Liaise with event sponsorship partners
● Negotiate and confirm deals
● Create and deliver marketing/event sponsorship packages ahead of events
This volunteer is responsible for reaching out to state-wide sponsorship programs of national hotel brands which have a national department of sponsorship