A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
This position serves the role of placing animals in foster homes and making sure they complete all steps to be adoptable. They report to the appropriate region’s Assistant Foster Coordinator and Foster Coordinator.
Schedule and time commitment:
· 4 hours/week
· This is an ongoing opportunity.
Location of work: From home.
· Place incoming animals in appropriate foster homes while observing best practices.
· Ensure that fosters are working with the medical team to get animal in appropriate condition for release.
· Arrange to have photographs taken in a timely manner. High quality photos help us get animals adopted quickly!
· Ensures that bios are submitted and arranged in a coherent, engaging way in a timely manner. Detailed and interesting bios attract attention and help animals find their forever home!
· Coordinate which animals are going to which events. Ensure that animals are attending an appropriate number of events.
· Able to comply with instructions from Foster Coordinator.
· Able to engage in discussions with others about commitments.