A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
P.O. Box 545934
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as a Associate you are required to contribute a minimum of 5 hours per week
- Associate must be willing to attend meetings in EST Timezone and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- STW(tm) will provide a letter of recommendation to volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
Save the Water™ is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW™ also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW™ because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problems. Our vision is “Contamination free, healthy water for all”
To learn more about Save the Water™, please visit www.savethewater.org
Support the publishing group by reviewing pending posts on Wordpress, applying SEO as necessary and scheduling posts for publishing
What you will be responsible for……
- Log on to Wordpress and review pending posts, checking meta descriptions, titles, focus keywords, meta keywords, tags, categories and excerpts, editing as necessary.
- Ensure that SEO is good, getting each post as close to “green” as possible.
- Offer weekly advice/workshops to publishers in order to continue improving SEO quality and streamlining the publishing process.
- Report to Project Leader for the given project team
- Attend monthly Publishing meetings
- Complete the PWR at least on weekly minimum basis
Apply Now if you have….
- 1-2 years of SEO experience, some SEO training, as well as demonstrated ability to stay current with SEO trends and best practices.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the public.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience (6 months to 1 year full time paid corporate/non - profit work experience)
- Demonstrated effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
- International Volunteers