A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
1952 1st Avenue
Back to Humanity is a grassroots organization working to provide resources to survivors of sex trafficking to facilitate healing and professional development.
We are looking for a creative and self-motivated Volunteer Administrative Coordinator to assist with administrative and operational task.
Currently, we are completely volunteer run and therefore work remotely. Please note that since we are a small team, our roles tend to overlap and tasks may vary. We are looking for a candidate who is fueled by the issue and is able to work independently and remain driven.
· Setup and maintain a quarterly newsletter
· Work with a consultant to update the website
· Setup procedures to capture email addresses
· Writing, reviewing, and editing reports, proposals and documents
· Write and distribute acknowledgement letters
· Assist with event coordination
· Assist with Program tasks such as finding consultants for classes
· Be prepared to take on a diverse range of tasks
· Candidate must be able to attend 1 meeting a month in Manhattan
· 2+ years of related work experience
· Strong writing skills
· Strong Research skills
· Familiarity with MS Office applications
· Positive, flexible, and friendly personality
· Highly Organized
· Must work well independently with limited supervision
· Interest in social justice work, women's issues and human rights
· Be able to take constructive feedback and integrate it effectively
Time Requirement: 5 hours/week
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Sunita@backtohumanity.org with ‘Administrative Coordinator Volunteer' in the subject line.