Military Family Outreach Data Manager
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by American Red Cross, Mid-Michigan Chapter
A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
1800 East Grand River Avenue
The Services to the Armed Forces department supports military families when their loved ones are serving abroad. Help us manage the data for our cases so that we can ensure timely and effective service to military families. Apply by going to redcross.org and clicking on volunteer.
- Input data into our system.
- Designate all cases to be followed up-to-date with Family Outreach Volunteer.
- Monitoring the progress of cases and ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Computer skills and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge / Experience with the Military.
- Training Provided
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
For questions, contact email@example.com.