A few hours per month
Toxic Free NC’s Board of Directors is in search of dedicated individuals and community members to help steer the vision, mission, resources, and long-term sustainability of the organization. We are currently seeking new board members from across North Carolina for terms beginning in early 2019.
Primary areas of expertise sought/desired:
· Professional fundraising and nonprofit development
· Medical expertise in toxicology and/or children’s health
· Scientific and environmental expertise
· Knowledge of agriculture and the farmworker community
· Marketing & Communications
About Toxic Free NC
Toxic Free NC aims to improve the health and well being of North Carolina’s people and environment by reducing exposures to toxic chemicals used in agricultural and consumer products. We’ve been fighting toxic pollution since 1986, and we’re entering a new era of tackling big, important issues that needs all hands on deck.