EncoreOC Professionals Program - Laguna Beach Seniors (Fundraising Specialist)
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by OneOC
Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
1901 E. 4th St. #100
OneOC is proud to offer EncoreOC Professional positions throughout Orange County! As an EncoreOC Professional, you will connect with a local nonprofit in meaningful & purposeful service to help address unmet community needs. During the 8-week program, you will fulfill critical project-based assignments that will bolster the infrastructure of the nonprofit at which you are serving.
Company Background: OneOC - Encore Professional Program with Laguna Beach Seniors.
The mission of Laguna Beach Seniors is to enhance seniors’ lives through programs, services, and advocacy that promote education, wellness, and community.
Term of Volunteer Service: 8-weeks project-based assignment between April and December 2018
Hours of Volunteer Service: 15 hours per week for 8 weeks (Virtual and Onsite)
Wage: This is a volunteer opportunity.
Position: EncoreOC Professionals are highly-skilled volunteers who typically possess an advanced educational and professional backgrounds, along with time and expertise. Experienced applicants of all ages are encouraged to apply, and are welcome to send a resume and cover letter to EncoreOC@OneOC.org.
Major Responsibilities and Related Tasks:
Fundraising – The Encore Professional will help accomplish the following tasks for Laguna Beach Seniors:
- Establish a planned giving program
- Create an Advisory Committee made of Board members and key community people
- Develop policies and guidelines for the giving program
- Establish a system for creating and maintaining administrative and filing procedures
- Create a first year’s budget
- Prepare an action plan or business plan
- Initiate and help manage a Donor Recognition and Stewardship Program
- Public relations
- Data Management
- Opportunity to make a significant difference in the mission of an Orange County nonprofit
- Free Leadership Development Trainings from OneOC
- Networking opportunities
Eligibility Requirements: To be eligible to participate as an EncoreOC Professional, the candidate must meet all eligibility requirements below, including but not limited to:
- Commit to the project-based assignment and position timeline
- Agree to and clear a criminal background check
How To Apply
You may apply directly to the EncoreOC Professional Program by emailing your resume and cover letter indicating your interest and why you would be a good fit for this opportunity to Abby Edmunds at email@example.com