A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
2271 Vandalia Avenue
Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyzes, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
Human Health Project is currently looking for a creative and detail-oriented Proposal Director to add to our growing team! The Proposal Director will assist the Business Development team in the preparation of proposal response documents associated with new business opportunities and will work closely with the Clinical SMEs, to prepare customized, comprehensive responses and budgets for Human Health Project opportunities.
- Coordinate activities of proposal team members in preparing responses to Request for Proposals and Request for Information documents
- Facilitate the preparation of proposal budgets
- Work closely with senior management, business development, project, and technical staff to develop proposal strategies to ensure RFP compliance and proposal deadlines are met
- Develop content as appropriate and ensure the entire process is quality controlled
- Oversee and review the final production and delivery of the customer-ready proposal documents to ensure fully compliant responses
- Assist in maintaining proposal tools (graphics, experience tables and spreadsheets, etc.)
- Other relevant duties assigned for which the incumbent is qualified
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, related Life Sciences, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the management and development of commercial sales proposals
- Demonstrated desktop publishing skills -- must be an advanced user of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle changing priorities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Healthcare or Pharmaceutical (especially Contract Research Organization) experience a plus
How To Apply