A few hours per month
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
107 S West Ave #548
SixDegrees Org is moving to a new exciting phase and is in need of a powerful Advisory Board to support this journey. We are currently creating a new platform that will help those small, grassroots NGO’s raise a tremendous amount of support and awareness in a short time. By leveraging the interconnectivity between all of us, we will provide low barrier ways to participate in giving. We will be using socially driven campaigns with SnapChat like qualities.
As an advisor you will have the opportunity to network and build relationships with our other Advisory Board Members. We believe in mutually beneficial relationships and believe there will be many opportunities for collaborations that highlight our advisors work and interests.
We are currently looking for members with expertise in Technology, Fundraising, Marketing, Strategy, Non-profit Governance and Project Management. As a member of the Advisory Board you would be responsible for:
- Attending four meetings annually (3 virtual and 1 in-person meeting in DC) and also being available for follow-up questions/discussions by email
- Committing to a term of 2 years
- Fundraising $10,000 from outside partners or electing to individually donate said amount
- Further developing the fundraising capabilities of the organization, successfully leading it to self-sufficiency in the next 1-2 years
- Because of the nature of the matters to be discussed, members will need to sign a confidentiality agreement
- Supporting hands-on the development of the new tech platform
- Providing strategic guidance in further growth, expanding both the reach as well as the visibility
How To Apply
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, please submit your application online and our Executive Director, Stacy Bradford, will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that remote work is possible.