How you’ll make an impact
WGLI is seeking an Program Coordinator to join our team. This motivated and detail-oriented individual will help WGLI forge new community partnerships and increase the number of those reached by WGLI’s
leadership development programming.
What you will do
- Approach potential clients promoting the educational programming WGLI has to offer.
- Drum up community interest in said WGLI programming.
- Establish partnerships universities, colleges, alumni orgs.
- Leverage partnerships into purchases of WGLI educational programming in the form of on-site leadership events.
You have these skills
- Sales Experience
- Contract writing
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in building lasting interpersonal relationships and establishing partnerships
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
About the Women’s Global Leadership Initiative
Women’s Global Leadership Initiative (WGLI) is a non-profit, 501(c) (3) organization, founded in 2008. It is dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women of different socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds who want to make a difference in their communities by realizing their full leadership potential.
WGLI’S mission is to build women leaders across the globe. Regardless of socio-economic conditions, WGLI will provide every woman with the opportunity to an education, the ability to invest in her future and the tools and knowledge to contribute to her community.
- International Volunteers