A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Asante Africa Foundation is seeking a Professional Email Marketer who is well versed in MailChimp and Salesforce tools. Candidate must have experience creating contact lists and exporting contacts in MailChimp, along with working with contacts in Salesforce.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Export updated contacts from SalesForce on a bi-monthly basis to MailChimp.
- Organize mailing lists in MailChimp.
- Remove contacts and unsubscribes from the list.
- Assist Marketing team by preparing contact lists for email communication (Weekly or bi-weekly, as needed).
- Writing skills and other marketing experience, a plus.
- Broad knowledge and experience in MailChimp and Salesforce.
- A certificate/degree in related area is a must.
- Preferred 1-3 years of experience in related field.
- Experience in excellent writing and communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Must possess strong organizational, time management, and prioritization abilities.
- Must be professional and detail oriented.
ASANTE VOLUNTEER POSITION NOTES:
To be successful as a member of the Asante Africa Foundation team, you will also:
Have a passion for our mission and a strong desire to impact an up-and-coming non-profit organization
Be an innovative and creative thinker - you are not afraid to try something new and inspire others to do so
Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness
Have a strong work ethic, take initiative, and require minimal direction
Work well independently as well as part of a team
Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment
Directly impact Asante Africa’s efforts to fund education-related projects that enhance knowledge, skills, and opportunities for hundreds of children in East Africa
Be part of a highly-motivated nonprofit organization run entirely by volunteers
Gain insight into the day-to-day operations of a nimble, results-orientated, high-growth nonprofit organization
Have the opportunity to see your ideas and contributions implemented
Build your resume and gain references for future employment opportunities
This is an unpaid, volunteer position.
The position is part-time with an expectation of 5 hours of work per week.
How To Apply
Thank you for showing interest in volunteering at Asante Africa Foundation. Please forward us your latest Resume/CV at email@example.com and also complete an application at http://www.123contactform.com/form-1909920/Volunteer-Application?
Looking forward to working with you for a noble cause!