A few hours per week
Short-Term (few weeks/months)
Yoga Foster is looking for a volunteer systems administrator proficient in Salesforce management. We are a quickly growing nonprofit supporting teachers, ambassadors, influencers, and volunteers. We’d love your support managing our tracking and communications, while providing a professional development experience that you’ll easily be able to translate into your next venture.
This is an unpaid volunteer position. We can work with you to receive college credit for your experience. Please include details of your program in your application if you’d like to pursue this route.
- Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other Salesforce objects and functions.
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate leads, contacts, and accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Document company processes and workflows.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator.
- Strong organizational skills with a strong time management capability.
- Familiar with CRM’s (Customer Relationship Management)
- Salesforce experience a must.