Times of day
Full time (30+ hrs/wk)
Home Care and Support for People living with HIV/AIDS.
• HIV/AIDS Prevention and Treatment.
• Prevention and Management of HIV/AIDS opportunistic infections in communities.
• Nutrition for people living with HIV/AIDS in communities.
• Counseling and Psychological Support for People with HIV/AIDS and bereaved families.
• Community Advocacy for the Legal Rights of People living with HIV/AIDS.
• Communication for Healthy Communities through health promoting strategies and interventions.
• Decreasing number of partners or frequency of sex.
• Increasing consistent and correct condom use.
• Developing sexual communication and negotiation skills with regard to condom use.
• Develop risk-avoidance skills.
• Learning to recognize STD symptoms, and seek early appropriate treatment.
• Increasing Primary HIV-prevention knowledge (e.g., where to buy condoms).
• Increase risk-reduction motivation.
• Rendering condoms available, accessible, and affordable.
• Improving diagnosis and treatment of bacterial STDs.
• Increasing parent-child communication skills.
• Increasing involvement of gatekeepers and youth in intervention program design.
• Advocating for policies that support the advancement of youth.
• Increasing access to education for out-of-school youth (e.g, waive school fees).
• Linking income-generating components with HIV-prevention programs targeted for children youth.
Language/Cultural Support Available
How To Apply
send cv and letter of interest to the programs director