Dig your Neighborhood! Help build Wetmore Community Farm
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by Alleycat Acres
Times of day
A few hours per week
Wetmore Community Farm
3025 South Estelle Street
Its time to step outside and do some good :) No experience necessary!
We are looking for Volunteers at our garden to help us plant, weed and harvest!
We host weekly garden gatherings on Wednesday evenings at the farm to welcome community members, harvest, and take care of the farm.
How will you benefit:
- Take home fresh produce
- Learn about the food you eat and make sure your family will have access to healthy and nutritious food
- Connect with the community
- Help provide fresh food to those in need
- Contribute to the environment by creating green space
- Enjoy fresh air and develop a new hobby
- Make a difference.
- Learn gardening, and skills to help you build a green home
To learn more about the opportunity and for further queries email email@example.com!
- Training Provided
- International Volunteers