HR Associate - Development & Engagement (VIRTUAL/REMOTE)
- Volunteer Opportunity posted by School Group
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Established in 2018 as a Texas nonprofit corporation, School Group works to promote eLearning in School Education worldwide. Please visit our website for more information about School Group: www.schoolgroup.org.
The HR Engagement and Development Team at School Group is currently looking for a new associate! Not only will your volunteering effort contribute to the field of e-learning, but you will also be able to advance your professional skills in the field of HR, employee relations, employee motivation and employer branding.
What you will be responsible for...
- Assists HR team in creation and execution of new orientation or virtual training calendar and initiatives
- Assists HR team in developing training modules for new and existing volunteers.
- Contribute to the editing and collecting information for the Monthly Newsletter
- Assist HR team in execution of the Volunteer of the Month program
- Assist in conducting Volunteer Satisfaction Surveys
- Participate in the development of Onboarding procedures for the organization
- Attend HR Department meetings
- Create and maintains trainee personnel records.
- Monitors, records, and evaluates training activities and program effectiveness.
Apply Now if you have….
- Associates degree completed or comparable work experience (6 months to 1 year full time paid corporate/non-profit work experience)
- Strong planning and organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with others.
- Ability to develop and proofread training materials.
- Ability to function independently in a multitasking environment, as well as part of an international organization
- Proficiency with G-Suite, Slack, Trello or willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative thinker who is self-motivated
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Eagerness to continuously learn and develop business acumen
Why Volunteer With Us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world that share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in an environment of supportive people that are always willing to help you.
- School Group is a Certifying Organization to offer Presidential Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
- School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
To apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- International Volunteers