Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
P.O. Box ML 657, Mallam-Accra
PAAJAF Foundation is looking for volunteer representatives in the Universities and Colleges in the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Germany, Spain, France, Netherlands, etc. We are looking for volunteers in all of the developed countries to serve as our representatives to universities and colleges.
What is expected from you as a University/College Representative?
You are expected to initiate communications, liaison to help PAAJAF to find partners, Volunteers who are interested in visiting Ghana to give a helping hand on our projects and also those interested to help online on fundraising and collection of goods for the PAAJAF project.
- Create and provide a local point of contact for supporter groups and creation of supporters groups in your University/College.
- Help to encourage and motivate supporter groups through organizing activities to raise fund and advocate supporting PAAJAF’s projects or a child in Ghana.
- Select a project or child/children that you or your group are passionate about and would like to fund raise or advocate to support.
- Help to find partners
- Recruit volunteers and supporters in your area
- Collect goods in kind and ship to PAAJAF
- Give updates about your group activities and plans
- You will set your campaign page on our PAAJAF website
- Provide Report to the Leadership
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
What are the personal requirements?
- A ‘people person’
- Able to motivate, support and encourage others
- A great communicator
- Creative, innovative and open-minded
- A sense of humor!
- Access to email and the internet is preferable
- All University/College representatives must be over 18 to volunteer
- We request a minimum of six months commitment to the role.