- This is a remote/virtual and an unpaid volunteer opportunity
- Associate Directors are expected to put in a minimum of 10 hours per week and be responsive to emails within three (3) calendar days.
- STW welcomes volunteers who are seeking skill-based volunteering opportunity. STW shall provide "letter of recommendation" to professionals who demonstrate outstanding contribution for professional references.
Save the Water is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct scientific water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all".
Our volunteers are professionals from a diverse background from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in a remote/virtual platform with an open and empowering environment and provide flexibility for work-life balance.
To learn more about Save the Water, please visit www.savethewater.org
Save the Water™ is seeking a Social Media Associate Director - Design who manages and supports the Creative team in the planning, development, and implementation of all Save The Water(tm) imagery and branded materials. If you have any experience in Graphic Design, Web Design, Adobe Creative Suite etc. then write to email@example.com.
What you will be responsible for...
- Work closely with the Social Media Director, and other departments to imagine and produce engaging, original and on-brand solutions for our interactive media, collateral, advertising, social campaigns, and unique digital experiences. Assist the Director of Social Media in developing and upholding brand standards.
- The AD- Design will collaborate closely with marketing, content, PR and product teams on the design and development of marketing programs and initiatives, as well as overarching brand projects.
- Manage an average of 6 to 8 volunteers and interns.
- Responsible for developing creative standards and templates for Save The Water(tm) departments to utilize.
- Responsible for proofreading and ensure messaging is consistent with brand standards for all STW(tm) creative.
- Plan and conduct bi-weekly meetings with Project Leader - includes sending agenda, taking meeting minutes and conducting follow up with Project Leader.
- Complete timesheet on a weekly basis.
Apply Now if you have...
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic/Web Design or related field
- Passion and ability for branding and visual identity systems — understanding how to build a brand from the ground up, as well as experience in digital and/or consumer experiences
- Experience in Graphic Design, Web Design along with design tools like Adobe Creative Suite required.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously. Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the public.
- Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills.