Part time (10-30 hrs/wk)
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
P.O. Box ML 657, Mallam-Accra
Child Welfare Volunteer
Accomplishing child welfare is the key towards having community. PAAJAF works to ensure that needy children find permanent resources to their needs. The Sponsor A Child program allows for more personalized assistance to a child for a duration of time, including helping the child in his/her daily life and giving the child all the chances to build a better future.
PAAJAF implements a child sponsor through a “scholarship fund” approach. The fund provides local impoverished children with access to quality education and life-saving resources such a clean water, nutritious food and provision of health care. In turn, sponsors are given the opportunity to have personalized relationship with the child, be a part of their growth and development, and eventually be a real partner in their future.
PAAJAF needs the project manager and team members.
- Identify potential donor to adopt/sponsor a child or children at PAAJAF. Click here to see the children at PAAJAF looking for someone to care for them.
- Start communication to present a child to such donor/sponsor
- Work with PAAJAF to provide update to the donor/sponsor
- Develop database
- Will provide regular update
- International Volunteers
How To Apply
- Interested person must be a team player since this is a team effort
- Shall be able to commit at least 10 hours in week
- Must be a team player and result oriented