A few hours per week
Long-Term (6 months-1 year)
Adei Foundation, Inc.
Here at Adei Foundation, Inc. and the Adei Institute of Technology we are in search of a dynamic Marketing Team which would include; a Marketing lead; Branding expert/strategist; Marketing Communications; and a Web Designer. This team will report to the Executive Director and Board of Directors.
A little about us: Adei Foundation was formed in 2017 as a way to promote technology and entrepreneurship in Côte d’Ivoire, West Africa. We are still in the early stage.
Our mission is to, Drive socio-economic development through Technology, in Côte d’Ivoire and the region, by strengthening the building blocks of the entrepreneurial ecosystem through a Technical Skills training program, an Entrepreneurship program, and an Innovation lab, while applying a gender lens.
And our vision for the foundation: Adei Institute establishes a world-class entrepreneurship hub in the West and Francophone Africa region, committed to connecting founders, technologists, and investors with global disruptive innovation.
The Role of Marketing Lead
- The Marketing Lead will work with the organization's management to define the short-term and long-term marketing needs; and consult as needed with the organization's Branding and Marketing Expert Advisor
- Contribute to and review the marketing plan to ensure progress toward annual and long-range goals.
- Provide annual marketing budget recommendations.
- Set priorities for marketing efforts; evaluate plans and strategies; and present outcomes to Board of Directors, as appropriate.
- Coordinate efforts around the Adei brand, public relations, website, social media communications, newsletters, annual report, and any other marketing projects.
- Engage in advocacy and networking.
- International Volunteers