PO Box 88
· The Owner Intake Facilitator is the BHRSC representative who coordinates, meets and may need to provide emotional support to the surrendering hound owner.
· This job requires contact via phone and/or e-mail with the surrendering owner and the receiving/intake BHRSC contracted veterinarian facilities.
· This job does require travel time to and from BHRSC contracted veterinarian facilities.
· The time this job requires will vary based on need.
· Associate Executive Committee Member: attendance at quarterly meetings is optional.
· Duties will include:
o Coordinating hound intake date and times between the surrendering owner and the receiving facility.
o Meeting the surrendering owner at the receiving facility & acting as liaison between surrendering owner and facility.
o Obtaining copies of available veterinarian records provided by surrendering owner.
o Taking possession of any in-kind or monetary donations and redirecting them appropriately.
o Keeping the designated BHRSC members apprised via e-mail as to the status of the hound being surrendered.
o Mailing the copied medical records to the BHRSC Record Coordinator.
How To Apply
Apply to volunteer at https://www.bassethoundrescue.org/volunteer/volunteer-application/