We are currently accepting applications for this role with plans to hire 2-3 candidates as quickly as possible. Applicants who are invited to interview will participate in 1-2 interviews with our team. Finalists will participate in an activity meant to simulate the work that will be done in this role. Finalists will be compensated for time spent in the activity at an hourly rate of $20 per hour.
Please submit your application here.
ABOUT RCG TALENT SOLUTIONS - WHAT WE DO
RCG Talent Solutions works with organizations in support of hiring, training, and building capacity for their workers. Our long term goal is to build a suite of discrete, affordable services which organizations can access when they face capacity constraints within any function or at any level.
ABOUT THE SEARCH OPERATIONS MANAGER POSITION
We are seeking a Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations to lead operational execution for talent acquisition projects. The Talent Acquisition Operations position is a full time position paired with one or more search leads as they work to fill open positions in the social sector. The Talent Acquisition Operations will be responsible for working independently to plan and lead operations and communications across multiple searches running at a time. Candidates applying to this role should know that while we have a lot of established methods for doing our work, we are still iterating. A Talent Acquisition Operations will be happy in this role if they are highly adept at and fulfilled by operational work, tolerant of some mess on the margins, and eager to play a role in helping us build and improve our services.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Planning Operations and Communications for Talent Acquisition Projects (40%)
● Develop an Operations Memo at the launch of a new search with a client
● Maintaining and managing a candidate communications calendar across multiple projects
● Managing job postings across job boards as assigned
● Collaborating with client contacts to create interview holds for future interviews in anticipation of scheduling
Independently Executing Operations and Communications for Talent Acquisition Projects (40%)
● Drafting candidate facing communications to articulate the selection process and timelines in ways that are comprehensive while being clear, concise and linear
● Communicating with candidates throughout the process in ways that maximize the candidate’s experience and comfort
● Setting up Calendly events and creating Zoom events with the appropriate settings
● Compiling candidate materials for hiring managers and RCG project managers with candidate information
● Manage candidate statuses in RCG applicant tracking system and compile pipeline reports across multiple projects
Providing Capacity for Administrative Tasks as Needed (20%)
● Transferring applications from client and RCG applicant submission systems into RCG applicant tracking system
● Coordinating the scheduling and rescheduling of meetings with clients and candidates
● Completing other administrative tasks as assigned (e.g. filing recordings of Zoom meetings, developing client-facing project management documents, etc.)
Administering Candidate Evaluation Activities (percentage of time is variable)
● Reviewing applications for junior roles with room to learn to review applications for more senior roles with training
● Conducting phone screens for junior roles
Additional Responsibilities and Duties, As Assigned
● 2+ years of experience managing a pipeline (talent acquisition, development, business development, etc.) including both process management and complex “customer” facing communications
● Experience working in an administrative capacity in a virtual environment strongly preferred
● Experience in or interest in the social sector preferred
● Deep commitment to valuing diversity, demanding equity, and acting towards inclusivity
● Optimistic, kind disposition, coupled with a tendency to be real and truthful about challenges and limitations resulting in a solutions-oriented approach to work
● Customer service orientation to both clients and candidates. Balances influencing stakeholders to meet deadlines while adapting approach as needed based on competing priorities
● Diligent, with a high standard for quality of work
● Strategic thinker who is able to prioritize and organize multiple projects, meet deadlines, analyze issues, problem-solve and multi-task
● Able to view situations through multiple lenses to make well-informed decisions. Analyzes and diagnoses situations using sound judgment
● Communicates in a manner that is transparent, straight-forward and concise
● Motivated self-starter who performs well with minimal day-to-day oversight, managing workload independently and managing up when support is needed
● Operates with the utmost discretion while handling sensitive information related to HR processes
● Oriented around self growth while honoring and, when appropriate, facilitating the growth of others around them
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
● The base salary range for this position is $60,000-$75,000
● Full time employees receive a stipend of $5,000 per year intended to cover healthcare and self care expenses. This stipend will transition to covered medical and dental insurance with a smaller stipend for self care expenses by the end of 2021
● Paid holidays for full-time employees include New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Indigenous People’s Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
● Full time employees receive 15 days of flexible PTO
● In a typical year, full time employees receive additional PTO in late December and around Independence Day due to firm-wide closure
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
RCG Talent Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In compliance with federal, state and local laws, all hiring decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are deeply committed to building diverse candidate pools for all positions and creating a work culture and environment inclusive of all. Women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
We are currently accepting applications for this role with plans to hire 2-3 candidates as quickly as possible. Applicants who are invited to interview will participate in 1-2 interviews with our team. Finalists will participate…