You have a customer first attitude paired with an effortless and efficient communication style. You enjoy building and maintaining relationships, while working within a cross-functional environment. You are known for your ability to think both logically and creatively and can apply these methods to new situations. You use your excellent analytical skills and ability to quickly troubleshoot problems and identify root causes.
If this sounds like you, please read on!
The Customer Support Analyst is responsible for the ongoing relationship management and service delivery in support of AAOS Registry participants. This includes leading the onboarding process for organizations to submit data to the Registry and providing the ongoing support required to ensure the consistent and accurate submission of data. Responsibilities also include first level support for the software applications used by participants to submit, review and/or collect data, the ongoing monitoring of data quality for assigned organizations and the associated data entry tasks to support and maintain organizational data.
Develop relationships with participants and manage participants to ensure submission of timely and accurate data; provides guidance and instruction on data submission requirements and assist in finding ways to ensure compliance while providing excellent service.
- Project manage the customer onboarding process including support for new account setup, data mapping activities, data submission methods and approach, test data file submission and live data submission within established service level agreements
- Perform data file reviews, edits and error correction based on established guidelines in support of ongoing data submission.
- Research, resolve and provide follow up for moderately complex problems with customer data submission; responsible for timely escalation of more complex issues to a senior team member.
- Respond to support requests submitted by both internal and external stakeholders which may include the identification of, gathering and delivery of accurate/current customer support materials (such as help guides, specifications, etc.).
- Host webinars and/or other customer facing engagement meetings to facilitate the sales process, customer onboarding and/or issue resolution activities for existing participants.
- Perform data entry and/or data cleansing tasks as required.
- Accurately log incoming support requests and interactions and perform timely and proactive follow-ups using the customer support tool (Sales Force); maintain customer account records and ensure information is up to date.
- Responsible for triaging technical issues and requests and seeing the issues through to resolution. Collaborate with Registry and Technology department staff to research and address questions and requests from Sites and provide a summary and level of severity.
Exemplifies the following essential values of the Academy:
- Teamwork: Effective collaboration and team-focus to solve complex problems and drive innovation.
- Empowerment: The authority, information, and skills to make decisions and drive results.
- Accountability: Ownership of process and results that drive decisions and ensure implementation.
- Mindset of Growth/Continuous Learning: Focused on and invested in self and staff development to become more adaptable, making the Academy more agile, innovative, and sustainable.
- BS/BA degree in technology or healthcare related field
- 1-3 years of experience working in a health care technology environment
- 2-5 years of experience working in a customer support role including utilization of
- a helpdesk support tool such as Sales Force, Zen Desk, Jira Service Desk, etc.
- Participation in the implementation and ongoing support of a software application(s) for small to enterprise level clients
- Hands-on experience with application maintenance and support processes including issue identification, troubleshooting and resolution; this includes the ability to research and analyze data to address operational challenges and customer service issues
- Knowledge of healthcare industry nomenclature and practices
- Demonstrated data analysis and problem solving skills; knowledge of database concepts such as SQL and data management processes
- Proficiency with Windows operating system, MS Office applications and navigating and using web technologies
- Knowledge of HIPAA and patient confidentiality practices, policies and procedures
- Experience defining reporting requirements and developing reports utilizing tools such as Excel and SalesForce
- Demonstrated ability to maintain relationships and provide excellent customer experience
- Proven ability to problem solve, multi-task, work independently to resolve issues and take full ownership and accountability for work assignments.
- Experience in a healthcare/membership based association
If this describes YOU, please apply by sharing the following:
-Clearly communicate why you are the ideal candidate for this role, providing specific examples and experiences as proof points.
-Resumes must be accompanied by a cover letter with salary expectations to be considered.
This position is based in Rosemont, Illinois and is open to applicants who are able to commute to this office. Alternatively, the position may be performed remotely and is open to applicants in any U.S. state other than California, Colorado, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Montana, New Jersey, and New York.
AAOS requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. An applicant(i) who is disabled or who has a qualifying medical condition that contraindicates a COVID-19 vaccination, or (ii) who objects to being vaccinated on the basis of a sincerely held religious belief, observance or practice may request a reasonable accommodation. This determination will be made on a case-by-case basis and in accordance with applicable law and public health guidance. Any medical information concerning an applicant's disability will be treated as a confidential medical record in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Exemptions from the vaccine policy may also be provided to fully remote positions that do not involve any business travel or in-person work activities.