Join a fast-growing, impact-focused sales team focused on inviting our nation’s highest caliber of changemakers and purpose-driven leaders into an ecosystem that will allow them to uplevel their impact. You will gain expert knowledge of the sales cycle, learn to prepare NationSwell’s high-quality proposals and client agreements, and have the opportunity to sit in on key pitches to Fortune 500 companies like Verizon, Mastercard, and Microsoft. As part of this role you will be working with great people and helping to advance NationSwell’s mission to empower, energize, and inspire the nation’s leading changemakers.
We are looking for Senior Associate (“Sr. Assoc.”) level-colleagues in Sales, Operations, Editorial, and Account Management. Each Sr. Assoc will support their team in day-to-day operations, working to delight our clients/partners and continue to grow the NationSwell Ecosystem. In addition to their specific roles, Sr. Assocs will have the opportunity to explore a number of different areas of the business and these roles will work collaboratively across all business units: NationSwell Council, Institutional Membership, and our Studio.
The salary for this role is $60,000-$75,000.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Project management and administration: Create and maintain project plans in Monday.com and other platforms, tracking each milestone required to successfully execute key projects to the highest standards.
- Scheduling and calendar maintenance: You will proactively manage scheduling and seek progress updates from teammates across the organization
- Member/client tracking and data entry: maintain key data points on partner/client delight, deploy partner surveys, update information in Salesforce, etc.
- Note-taking, communication, and other persuasive writing: Attend client/partner calls, member events, and other key opportunities to take notes and distribute key information afterwards
- Contract development and technical writing: Work with our growth and accounts colleagues to prepare MOUs for new projects and renewal agreements for current partners using established templates
What are you like?
- Curious: You strive to understand the big picture and how different pieces of the business fit together.
- Detail-oriented: You double-check spelling in every email and point out inconsistencies in pieces of writing.
- Agile: You’re comfortable in a nimble, fast paced environment
- Entrepreneurial: You come up with new ideas to solve problems efficiently.
- Dependable: You do what it takes to get the job done and proactively communicate any roadblocks.
- Socially conscious: You show a demonstrated commitment to our mission and core values: Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, Inclusion, Innovation and Inspiration
Other desired qualifications:
- Experience working across multiple teams
- General tech savvy and interest in learning new things; with experience with Google Apps Suite, Slack, Excel, Salesforce, Monday.com, and/or other project management software
- Creativity and the initiative to take ideas to the next level
- Well-honed project management skills who can ensure the trains run on time
- Familiarity with CSR, Social Impact, Cause-Marketing, or related mission-driven industries a plus
- Client or partner-facing account experience a plus
We know that having a positive team culture is essential to achieving our goals, so we put time and effort into making NationSwell an encouraging, energizing, and exciting place to work. We are proud to be a certified B Corp. Here are just a few of the ways we celebrate our staff and culture at NationSwell.
- Health and Wellness: Health, dental, and vision insurance, an EAP, HSA, FSA, and a gym membership subsidy for you + your family
- Work-Life Balance: Unlimited paid time off and flexible schedules to encourage your work-life balance
- Giving Back: Paid time off for employees to volunteer for causes that matter to them and internal moments to celebrate it
- Transit: A fully-covered Citi Bike membership and pre-tax transit benefits to help you get to where you’re going
- Net Purpose + Culture Index: Measure of our employee’s sense of purpose and engagement with our Mission
- Your Savings: Employees are offered a 401k account, and we match a portion of each contribution
NationSwell is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to building a workforce that celebrates diversity and equity and believe that inclusivity plays an important role in our decision-making process, both in staffing and in work product.