Tipo de contrato
Tiempo completo Con contrato
Fecha de inicio:
Fecha límite de postulación:
250 Avenida Rafael Murillo Vidal
A passion for innovation and technology is what drives our company. We come together to transform our society through mentoring and challenging the thinkers of tomorrow. One key aspect of our company is our team and as we grow year by year we are now searching for our next Chief Innovation to be based in the dynamic and fast-growing market of Mexico.
The Chief Innovation (CI) will lead the group of entrepreneurs and their innovation projects by developing and integrating technological solutions that will create a positive impact. Main functions will include but are not limited to identifying and supporting the design and execution of hardware, software, for the startup projects, improve the mobility and accessibility through partnerships with innovative people, the international corporate sector, government institutions, among other organizations.
The CI will support the planning process to improve and accelerate their execution. This position is equivalent to a Technology Integrator, Innovation Manager with responsibilities over iLab´s programs, projects, and consulting services. This is an executive-level position appointed by, reporting to the Chief Evangelist & Founder.
Position will explore, decide and support design and construction around all aspects of technology development, ensuring delivery of high-quality products/services. Responsibilities includes:
- Works with the CEO to provide strategic direction and establish goals and major priorities for the department.
- Define goals and objectives with each Start-up or Consultancy client through regular, one-on-one support meetings.
- Manage technology development sessions and activities: guidance in resources, know how, and possible solutions design and integration, validate and approve feasibility, managing and supervising prototype definitions and constructions.
- Defining an overall market readiness strategy and or business model implication.
- Manage research and development processes (R&D) and monitor technology and social trends that could impact programs development.
- Manages department, including developing, monitoring and adhering to budget and achieving unit’s goals and objectives.
- Participate in management decisions about corporate governance. Communicate the company's technology strategy to partners, investors and entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Performs other duties as may be required or assigned.
45 days for vacation
Nivel de idiomas
Spanish, fluent communication capabilities
Nivel mínimo de educación