"Launching your Career in the United Nations and International Organizations’
- Event publicado por Helsinki España - Dimensión Humana
Fecha límite para registrarse
Tipo de pago
Costo del evento
6 Avenida de Gregorio del Amo
Comunidad de Madrid
"Launching your Career in the United Nations and International Organizations’’ is an opportunity to understand the UN employment system, develop robust and effective UN applications, improve your interviewing skills and learn new strategies for an effective UN job search, this course would be very useful for you.
This Seminar will take place in Madrid, on June 11h, 12th and 13th of 2018.
The International University Center for Peace Missions of Helsinki España, organizes this three-day course with the aim of developing technical skills needed to improve the opportunities of participants of being employed by organizations such as United Nations and OSCE, among others.
- Understand the recruitment system of United Nations and other international organizations, their tools and methodologies.
- Develop new capabilities to perform effective job searches according to their professional profiles
- Learn how to write robust and efficient CVs, applications and motivation letters
- Understand how to prepare and conduct good competency-based interviews and how to communicate their strengths and added values.
The seminar will be led by an expert in human resources with more than 18 years of international experience in management and human resources in the United Nations system and other international organizations. She has worked for UNICEF, UNDP, UNESCO, UNHCR, WFP, UNFPA, the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, and OSCE, among other organizations. Now she is a certified coach and a talent development consultant.
The course includes coaching sessions for competency-based interviews, interactive methods and experimental learning.
¿Quién debería participar?
The course is intended for everyone who wants to understand the UN employment system, develop robust and effective UN applications, improve their interviewing skills and learn new strategies for an effective job search. An advanced level of English is required.
Página web del evento
Detalles para confirmar asistencia
If you are interested in this course, send us a copy of your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 25th May