Executive Administrator Assistant: Helps support the CEO and other executives, as well as the executive board as needed. Maintain travel records, as well as arrange meetings and conference calls. Produce status reports, special project reports and fundraising reports as well. Additionally, make updates to the company handbook and policies. Set-up and take part in meetings with CEO, coordinate lunches and dinners with business clients.
- Performs specialized work in desktop publishing, web development and content management, marketing, brand management and digital media integration to promote NJCRI and its’ activities in accordance with the NJCRI’s communication plan, strategic business plan, and administrative objectives.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Greet and screen callers and visitors for CEO.
- Collaborate with other administrative staff, financial department and other team to create and follow policies.
- Prepare calendars, reports, invoices, summaries, financial statements, travel itineraries, and other documents CEO.
- Provide filing assistance for CEO.
- Provide clerical/administrative support to CEO, including the composition and preparation of routine correspondence using computer software applications.
- Perform bulk photocopying for CEO.
- Support CEO with preparation of documents, and follow- up on timelines and deliverables.
- Assist with planning, logistics, coordination and execution of event day responsibilities for agency events, ceremonies, fundraising events and other agency activities.
- Oversee all official branding and graphic design for NJCRI including logos, publications, promotional materials, video production, advertisements, and website content. Develop, implement and maintain corporate graphic standards.
- Provide marketing counsel and support to agency departments in marketing/promotions for special events, campaigns, services, and programs. (NJ AIDS Walk)
- Coordinate all aspects of agency print and electronic publication to include, but not limited to designing, editing, printing and distribution of newsletters, annual reports, recreation guides, training manuals and other special publications.
- Manage the design and development of agency website; overseeing the content management system, integration of media and the use of the website as a marketing tool.
- Perform as staff photographer at agency events, ceremonies and other activities for use in all media formats and coordinate professional photography upon request.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and maintain relationships with various vendors and maintain contracts with vendors for coordinated events.
- Advise supervisors or managers of any issues to ensure excellent service with vendors.
- Advise supervisor of any issues to ensure orderly and efficient administrative operations.
- Supporting internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR department
- Compiling and maintaining paper, digital and electronic employee records, including holiday and sickness leaves