The Program Assistant will report to the Director of Permanent Supportive Housing and assist the Department with contract compliance and quality assurance. S/he will be responsible for integrating, streamlining, and enhancing program reports, case files, and other program tracking tools, in order to assure audit readiness and overall program efficiency.
- General administrative work (filing, scheduling meetings with families, brokering community resources for clients)
- Coordinate supply order list across the PSH department
- Perform Quality Assurance /Audit Readiness Checks (random chart and data management audits.
- Update the onboarding procedure for new PSH employees.
- Coordinate and manage professional development training schedule/tracking for the team.
- Enter notes into the CATCH database
- Serve as a point of contact for TANF Employment Providers (TEP) and attend monthly TEP meetings
- Track program entries and exits by maintaining occupancy reports.
- Submit weekly vacancy reports
- Manage master client rosters
- Complete client satisfaction surveys (biannually)
- Upload rosters, occupancy reports, and case management documents to SharePoint
- Maintain the calendar for departmental reports
- Monitor gift card purchases
- Collect client purchase receipts and client acknowledgment forms from case managers
- Update the Unusual Incident Report Binder
- Oversee rental payment spreadsheets
- Oversee the team meeting facilitation schedule and send staff reminders
- Other duties as required
Educational & Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or other human services field plus 1 year of experience or high school diploma or equivalent plus 2 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to lift 20-30 pounds
- Ability to sit/stand for prolonged periods
- Knowledge of MS Office software (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Google Docs
- Knowledge of Outlook and the internet
- May require some weekend and evening hours
- Travel within the Washington, DC community is required
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle required, as well as proof of auto insurance
Salary and Benefits
$50K - $55K (Depending on qualifications and experience)
This position is eligible for a $2,000 sign-on bonus!
Housing Up offers a competitive benefits package including health insurance and a retirement plan, paid vacation, sick leave, and commuter benefits.
Housing Up has made the safety of our clients, staff, and our surrounding communities a top priority. As part of that commitment, the organization that all are required to be vaccinated against COVID. As a prospective and/or a new employee at Housing Up, you will be required to comply with the organizations vaccination protocol. Proof of full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work at any Housing Up location. Prospective or new employees may seek a medical or religious exemption to the vaccination requirement from human resources and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Failure to provide proof of vaccination or to obtain approval for medical or religious exemption will result in the offer of employment being rescinded.
Housing Up is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
The Program Assistant will report to the Director of Permanent Supportive Housing and assist the Department with contract compliance and quality assurance. S/he will be responsible for integrating, streamlining, and…