Is social justice deeply important to you? Consider joining our innovative organization by becoming a Clinical Team Leader! You will have the opportunity to mentor community support workers as they learn evidence-based counseling and case management skills. You and your staff will work alongside people in the community, where they need you most.
Take advantage of our excellent orientation and management training programs to learn the latest in evidence-based practices, ethics, and supervision. At Thresholds, one of Chicago’s award winning best workplaces, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, participation in the public service loan forgiveness program, opportunities for growth, and clinical supervision for LCPC/LCSW licensure in an intellectually collegial environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assumes the leadership role within the team. Models and monitors evidence-based practices and recovery principles.
- As a "player-coach," actively leads and oversees the activities of team staff members providing outreach, case management, social, vocational, education, physical well-being, and residential services and programming and other services and support provided by the treatment team.
- Ensures that most services are provided in the member’s natural setting.
- Meets required productivity targets and completes all documentation within assigned time frames. Monitors and coaches staff on meeting productivity measures.
- Monitors member attendance and occupancy on the team so that case assignments, transitions, and closures are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Reviews all required documentation. Maintains the quality, validity and confidentiality of individual case records.
- Participates in the hiring sequence of the agency, and makes recommendations on the hiring or termination of team staff. Conducts annual evaluations for all team staff.
- Follows agency standards regarding clinical supervision.
- Works flexible schedule including work on weekends or evenings as required. May be required to be on-call.
- Candidates must be at least 21 years of age and have a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, or a related field.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or related field preferred.
- Preferred: LPC, LSW, LCPC, LCSW.
- Strong interpersonal skills and knowledge of group dynamics.
- One to two years of clinical experience.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Daily access to a personal vehicle
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to provide transportation to members of the program
- Must obtain and maintain liability car insurance of
- $100,000 per person bodily injury
- $300,000 per accident
- $100,000 property damage
- In the spirit of caring for one another and our community, please note that upon accepting an offer of employment from Thresholds, you will be required to share proof of a Covid-19 vaccination. The requirement is subject to accommodation in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy (Vacation, Sick, and Personal Days)
- 4 Medical Insurance Plans
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 403(b) with 3% employer match
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Supervision for Clinical Licensure at no cost (LSW, LCSW, LPC, LCPC)